The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane, introduced in 1949 by Piper Aircraft. Over 9,000 were built in nearly 40 years of production. The Super Cub was renowned for its ability to take off and land in short distances, and due to this was made into float planes as well. The real thing would cruise at around 185 km/h, 115 mph, at altitudes up to 19,000 feet.
The new Dynam Super Cub PA-18 is ready to fly (RTF) with all electronics pre-installed. So you can have it out of the box and up in the air, within a matter of minutes.
This plane is suitable for all users, from the novice to the expert, and will keep the most experienced of pilots entertained with its aerobatic skill.
It’s light-weight, strong, and crash resistant so that you can fly it with confidence no matter what your ability. This plane comes with a powerful, brushless motor system which enables it to perform 3D aerobatic stunts, and to be flown easily, even in windy conditions. You can even steer the rear wheel for greater control on the ground!
- Dynam Super Cub PA-18 4CH RC Remote Control Plane
- Brushless Motor and ESC
- 4CH 2.4GHz Transmitter/Receiver
- 110V-240V Power Adapter
- Field charger with crocodile clips, suitable for car/leisure battery
- 11.1V 1250mAh Li-Po Rechargeable Battery
- 2 Propellers and Landing Gear
- English User Manual
- Wing Span: 1070mm
- Overall Length: 710mm
- Fly Weight: 530g
- Wing Area: 17.1dm²
- Fuselage Length: 630mm
- Drive System: Brushless Motor (1750kv)
- Servo: 3 x 8.4g High Speed Micro Servos
- Speed Controller: 18A Brushless ESC
- Battery: 11.1V 1250mAh Li-Polymer
- Control: 4 CH Transmitter and 4 CH Micro Receiver
- Range: 1000m